Get Corrections Or Changes In Your Existing PAN Card

  • We offer a easy process to get corrections or changes done in your existing PAN.

  • Step by by step guidance from start to end.

  • Affordable fee & minimum documents required to receive a corrected and updated copy in the US or India.

  • Aadhar card, India address or embassy attestation NOT needed.

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated 4.5 by our clients!

STEP1 --  STEP2 -- STEP3

 Let's Start 

Unable to process.... Please fix errors then try again.

 Indian Diaspora In The U.S. Loves Us!

Trusted by 150,000+ Non Residents and foreign national, since 2007

I used for getting my date of birth corrected in my old PAN card. I am extremely thankful for their services. The process was simple and hassle-free.

Rita Mathews
Jersey City (NJ)

I applied for a CSF form to get my father name corrected which was wrongly printed on my existing PAN. Your application processing was fast and efficient. Thanks.

Rupak Biswas
Oakland (CA)

I was pleased with the customer support I received from your team in regards to my PAN correction forms. They were always available to answer any questions I had.

Shiela Reddy
Fort Worth (TX)

I found to be a great platform for applying for my name change after marriage. Your process was straightforward and I received my updated card in no time.

Kapil Gupta
Arlington (VA)

I am grateful for the assistance provided me while I was applying for changing my maiden name in my old PAN card. Thanks. Your procedure was seamless stress-free.

Neeraj Shah
Naperville (IL)

Your customer support was top-notch and correction processing was fast and efficient. I am happy to see that I got all the changes I wanted in my new printed card. Thanks a lot.

Farooq Ahamed
Sandy Springs (GA)

How The Process For Changes And Correction Works?

We Guide You From Start To End Till Your Needed Changes Are Done


Get started with your process by receiving a CSF application, easy instructions and our complete guidance


Fill the forms with our instructions & send us. You get tracking details and regular updates about your case 


You get your updated e-PAN card in email and the new hard copy of your card to your US or Indian address


Types of corrections and changes that you can get:

1. Name Correction
2. Father's Name Correction
3. Date of Birth Correction
4. Photograph Correction
5. Signature Correction
6. Address Correction
7. Gender Correction
8. Residential Status Correction

In case of any discrepancies between the details mentioned in the PAN card and the proof of identity submitted, the PAN cardholder must get the corrections done. The process of making corrections in an existing PAN card is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned above, and you can easily make corrections to your PAN card.

Here is a step-by-step guide to help you apply for corrections in your existing PAN card:

Step 1: Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department.

On the homepage, click on the ‘Services’ tab, and then click on ‘PAN’ from the drop-down menu.

Step 2: On the next page, click on the ‘Application Type’ tab and select ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN data/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN data)’.

Step 3: On the next page, enter the details of your PAN card, such as the PAN number, name, date of birth, and the captcha code.

Step 4: Next, you need to fill in the details of the corrections that you want to make. You can make changes in the name, date of birth, father’s name, etc.

Step 5: After filling in the details, you need to upload the documents that you want to submit as proof of identity. The documents must be in the prescribed format and size.

Step 6: On the next page, you need to fill in the Aadhaar card number.

Step 7: Next, you need to submit the application fee. You can pay the fee online using a debit or credit card, or via net banking.

Step 8: Finally, you need to submit the application form.

Once the application is successfully submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement number. You can use this number to track the status of your application. The Income Tax Department will review your application and if it is accepted, you will receive a new PAN card with the updated details.

The process of making corrections in an existing PAN card is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned above, and you can easily make corrections to your PAN card.