From here on PanCardNri.com (a brand & property of ni2 financial consultancy pvt ltd) would be referred as 'We'.
We are dedicated in ensuring that your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If we ask you some information and documents here then please be assured that it will be only used in accordance of this website.
What all do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
1. Your name, email address, telephone numbers, address and job title
2. All the other information mentioned by you in the PAN application.
3. Your complete contact information along with the details mentioned in your passport and other documents.
4. Demographic information such as postal, preferences and interests
5. Other information that the PAN centre might ask for, which my include the copies of your identity proof & address proof (like bank statement, passport copies, utility bill copies, etc).
What do we intend to do with the information we gather from you?
We generally require this information so that we can provide this to the PAN centre as once you pay us to use our services, then by default we are your agents and we need to provide all such information to the PAN department, without which they would not issue you a PAN number. We need this information & your supporting documents to understand your needs and deliver you a better service, and in particular for various other reasons that are as followed:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. Delivering this information to the PAN centre, as and when required.
3. We may use the information to enhance our services and products.
4. We may send you promotional emails about our offerings and other services to the email address or communication address that you share with us.
5. We might also contact you on your phone number or email address for market research purposes.
6. Also because these documents are required and asked by the Govt department and authorities that issue & process PAN cards.
Security of your documents, information and payment details.
We ensure you that we do not share or sell your supporting documents and the data mentioned in such documents and on pan application with any third party unless it is highly required. However your supporting documents are submitted to the requisite PAN processing unit/department and those documents stays with them and you never get those documents back. We reserve the right to share and provide your information with the PAN department. We assure you that our payment gateways are secure and commit to prevent any unauthorized access on your credit, banking or debit card details.
How to control your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information emailing us at: email@example.com